- 1 cup (250ml) port
- 2 cups (500ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125ml) orange blossom water
- 1/2 cup (110g) sugar
- 250g mixed dried fruit (figs, apple, pear, apricots, prunes)
- 1/2 cup (125g) natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Place the port, water, orange blossom water and sugar into a saucepan.
- Stir to dissolve the sugar, then bring to the boil.
- Turn down the heat and simmer for 15 minutesm until reduced.
- Remove from the heat, add the fruit and stand for about 30 minutes, for the sauce to soak into the fruit.
- Serve with yoghurt.
Note: fruit mixture will keep refrigerated for 2-3 weeks.